Our Dental Clinic offers a friendly and caring atmosphere. Our dental staff are gentle, kind and patient, and willing to listen to the patient concerns. Communication between staff, patients and families are a priority for us. We strive to make each patient feel comfortable, giving them a positive dental experience.
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS, ADULTS AND CHILDREN!!
Our Services... We are in network with the following Insurances:
- Examinations * All Medicaid Plans
- Xrays - Digital Panorex * United Concordia
- General Dentistry * Delta Dental
- Emergency Treatment * Metlife
- Crowns, Bridges * Cigna
- Full Denture * Guardian
- Partial Dentures All other insurance carriers will be billed for your convenience.
- Cosmetic Dentistry/bleaching Financing is available for 0% interest up to 18 Months.
- Splints/Mouth Guards
We offer a Dental Charity Care Program to those who qualify. Our Program is based on family income, and family size, along with income verification for said "Household". All Clients need to reapply every January. Not all services are eligible for DLCCP reduction. Dental Charity Care Program
Covered DLLCP Services:
- X-rays For additional information please contact:
- Routine Dental Hygiene Cheryl L. DeWald
- Basic Restorative (Fillings) Dental Office Manager/Dental Billing
- Basic Oral Surgery Phone: 570-853-3135 Ext. 473
- Root Canal Treatment (Patients must be 21 years of age or under)
Dental Clinic Hours
Monday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
For appointments please contact 570-853-3883