Our patient portal is changing!
As of Thursday 8/19/21, our patient portal will be relocated to mycarecorner.net
While you may see some differences compared to what you are used to, your new portal offers an enhanced experience and ability to effectively manage your health with your provider.
Upon logging into your current portal via our hospital website or at https://www.thrivepatientportal.com/ you will be redirected to our new portal at mycarecorner.net to convert your account. If we have an email address on file for you, you will also receive an invite email after your next visit.
PLEASE NOTE: While the ability to message providers and other members your care team is a feature of My Care Corner, the providers may not utilize this method of communication unless they have otherwise noted to you that it will be a form of communication they prefer.
Using the Email or Redirect from old portal:
1. From the email, click the link in the email. The MyCareCorner page is launched.
2. Click Continue. The Invitation Code screen is displayed. When launching directly from the email, your customized invitation code is automatically displayed in the boxes.
3. Click Submit. The Create Your MyCareCorner Account page is displayed.
4. If you already have a mycarecorner account created, enter your Email and Password and click Sign In. You may skip to step 10. Otherwise, click Create Account and proceed with step 5.
5. Enter your information in the fields provided: First Name, Last Name, Relationship, Sex, and Date of Birth.
6. In the Create Account fields, enter an email address and password using the fields provided: Email, Password, Confirm Password.
7. Enter the characters you see in the field provided.
8. Check the I agree to the Terms and Conditions box.
9. Click Create Account. A verification question may be displayed. If so, answer the question and click Submit. The Information Transfer page is displayed.
10. In the Select the record that MyPortal will be able to access field, use the drop-down list to select the record (or person's name) whose information is being transferred to MyCareCorner (see note below). IMPORTANT: If you do not see the correct person's name, click the Add record button to add the person to the drop-down list so that it can be selected.
[To add a record, click Add record. In the Create New Record screen, enter the First Name, Last Name, Relationship, Sex, and Date of Birth of the patient record you wish to add. Enter the characters and click Create. The new record is now an option in the drop-down list.]
11. Click Allow. The Access Approved screen is displayed. Click Home to go to the MyCareCorner patient portal home page. As the home page is displayed, a Your Data is Loading message is displayed. Once the message disappears, refresh your browser to ensure the health record data is displayed. If an Error Occurred while getting your data. Please talk to customer service message is displayed, contact your healthcare provider/facility.
Using the Printed Instructions
1. From your internet browser, enter the URL from the printed invitation into the browser window. The Welcome page is displayed.
2. Click Continue. The Invitation Code screen is displayed.
3. Enter the invitation code from your printed instructions.
4. Click Submit. The Create Your MyCareCorner Account page is displayed.
5. The remaining steps are the same as in the Using the Email section. See steps 4-11 above to complete the process.